Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hiatus

I haven't posted in a while. 

I haven't forgotten or lost interest, I have just been rendered completely unfunny by real life. Also, photoshop has been running really slow since I did that women's studies post, and who knows how I'm going to fix that.

Hopefully one day my dream of making a living acting like an idiot on a show like Jersey Shore will come true. Till then, I'm stuck somewhere between three midterms this week and a 1200+ measure orchestral piece to analyze.

Think of the most crazy, hectic, busy situation you can possibly imagine. My life is a microcosm of that place.

So I am on a temporary hiatus till midterms are over. Hopefully by then I will have gotten some of my funny back. Or some more idiots will have come into the library. 

But I threw this together in thirty seconds for you to keep you entertained till then.






Seriously, you guys don't want me to try and blog right now, because this is the kind of shit that I'll come up with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment